Not to be too basic, but, I LOVE FALL. The colors, the clothes, the comfortable weather, the pumpkin flavored everything.
GIVE ME FALL.
I’ve noticed, however, that as much as I like Fall I don’t often partake in most of the things the season has to offer.
I’ll pull up to Starbucks and get a Pumpkin Spice Latte here and there and I definitely have Fall decor going on in our home, along with some candles that are probably too strong and cause headaches, BUT, I don’t really get out there and FALL.
I have so many to-do lists at home at work and none of them are super fun SO here is a Fall “to-do list”, some of which I have never done in my life, that I am going to do and document on my Instagram. If you have Instagram and do any of these things, tag me because I need to be held accountable to TURN UP THE BASIC and enjoy the season.
- Apple Picking: HOW COOL to pick the apples right from the tree? I am all about farm to table these days so why I have yet to do this in my lifetime is beyond me.
- Hay Ride: and most definitely NOT a haunted one.
- Make Hot Mulled Cider: This one I have done (but look forward to doing every year) and it’s PERFECT for a cool Sunday afternoon watching football or reading a book.
- Carve a Pumpkin: Ok, full disclosure here, I think this is SO dang messy. I have this weird thing where I don’t love getting my hands dirty in a literal sense so I am going to agree to painting one, maybe next year i’ll carve.
- View Some Foliage: I have plans to visit my best friend in Vermont this year and I am hoping we go when there is still some leaf peeping to be had.
- Bake an Apple Pie: I can’t promise I am going to make every single thing from scratch but those apples I talked about picking? I gotta do something with them and who doesn’t love pie?
- Go For a Nature Walk: No that it has to be Fall for me to do this but, with all the pie and cider going on I’m going to need a good walk. But seriously, I love nature walks in the fall. They’re calming and quiet and the colors are beautiful.
Hope you FALL-ow (see what I did there) along in the fun! P.s. if you have any suggestions that I haven’t listed PLEASE let me know!